lundi 12 mai 2008

Paper Pregnant at last ! ...

This was end of March 2008...
*****
Dear all
Just a quick mail to give you the latest news...
As you know, I started this adoption process without deciding where I would adopt. I tried Mali and Viet Nam... So I didn't know if my child would be a little piece of Vietnamese 'Caramel' or a little Malian 'Chocolate' ....
I had decided to let my destiny chose for me...
As it happens, it wasn't my 'destiny' but 'Destinées', as such is the name of the agency that has just accepted my file... Destinées only works in Viet Nam, so my child will be a tiny little baby (less than a year old most probably), and caramel coloured and flavored...
I don't know (and dont want to chose) if it will be a little boy or a little girl, but he/she might be here before the end of 08, or begining of 09..... :o)
I got the letter a few days ago, and I am still shacking and crying and laughing all at the same time... This is big, really big !! :o)
Things are finally moving forward, and I know now that it will work, that happiness is at the end of the road..... As I said, this is BIG !!!

Some more news to follow surely in the next few weeks, once I have more 'practical' details about what happens next.

Lots of love to you all

Sylvie, paper pregnant at last !!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...